Saturday, August 28, 2010

Take a Seat!

Listen. If anyone loves sitting around, it's me. So why not make a post about some funky chairs that I have found? When I went on my chair search, I wasn't necessarily looking for patterns---I was more interested in the design of the chair itself. Here are some of the chairs that I found to be interesting.

Chair One: This is an interesting chair, though I question the level of comfort it provides for its user. It reminds me of an explosion.


Chair Two: Very industrial, very city. I'm quite sure this is less comfortable than the previous chair but fun nonetheless.


Chair Three: I don't love these chairs but I find them interesting. I think they're comparable to gaming chairs. I wouldn't mind trying one out to see how sturdy it is but it actually looks pretty comfortable.


Chair Four: I actually love these chairs and I can picture them in a few places. They'd make great bar seating or fun chairs for a table in a hang-out/gaming room.

Chair Five: This is an "anti-gravity" chair. It looks very comfortable and I love that it can be used in a variety of ways. It's available in different colors and appears to be very functional.


Chair Six: This is, by far, my favorite chair. I love how sleek it is and this is definitely something I would purchase for my home. I love the lines and the curvature of the piece and that it has a little light at the top. I have never seen anything like this before and I definitely would take it in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment