Monday, September 13, 2010

Lighting, Part Dos

I know, I know. I haven't written in awhile. Excuse me.

I decided to have another look through the world of lighting once again, this time focusing my search on floor lamps. I thought I'd share some of the lamps that I found and hopefully I can get some input on my next search!

Lamp Uno: I love the sleek simplicity of this design. I can picture this in a very sophisticated room---perhaps even where white is the "pop" of color found in a room.


Lamp Dos: As previously mentioned, I'm quite sure I have a thing for appendages. This reminds me of a person and I love the color orange!



Lamp Tres: I don't like this lamp as much as the first two but I thought it was a little more fun than the first two. I wouldn't purchase it but I found it interesting and different, which is why I'm posting it here!



Lamp Cuatro: I love the enormity of this lamp. It's large yet I don't find it to be over-the-top. It's very sleek and I can picture this lamp being used in a reading area OR for kicks, you can just sit and pose like the woman in this photo endlessly.



Lamp Cinco: This is a more modern look to a commonplace lamp. Love the height and randomness of the piece!



Lamp Seis: This is my favorite lamp. It's beautiful. I love the color and its form. Simple. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment