Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome!

Writing. That's what I do. I write.

However, I do not write about interior design for a living. My writing is very technical in nature. But this is not the purpose of this blog. The purpose of this blog is for me to display and discuss the myriad of things I find aesthetically pleasing. I love interior design. And as much as I love interior design, I love things. Things are what often make the room. Things are what catch the attention of you or I. I love things that are different. I love anything with a sense of funk. I'm not too out there but I love seeing different things. When something evokes a sense of "I've never seen this before" or "How did someone come up with this?" it is almost enlightening.

I'm hoping to showcase pieces that I find interesting. Most of the writing I do isn't what people consider "fun" and I would like to write about something that many people find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment