Saturday, November 13, 2010

Unique Kitchenware For Your Home

Many of my posts have been about unique or funky designs specifically related to one thing. I thought today I could change that up with a little bit of funky kitchenware to brighten your day. Most of these pieces are for those who like to have a little fun with their guests and for people who have a sense of humor themselves. I can't see these working for people who have very serious tastes.



Image One: It's so wrong but it's so right! Is there anything wrong with this? Not in my mind. I absolutely love it. Typical pieces that hold knives are so boring. This is so fun, albeit slightly violent. This will definitely add a kick to your kitchen. I have also seen this piece in black.



Image Two: Very cute take on the typical gingerbread man cookie cutters. And now that we're getting into the holiday season, now would be a great time to add them to your collection. Great for a fun party where you have guests who can take a joke. I could definitely see myself having a tray of these when my guests walk in and not saying a word. Then I could see what peoples' reactions would be.



Image Three: Definitely adorable! These kitchen items are not only colorful but they're fun. They're great if you have the space to store them and if you have a sense of humor. And once again, it really touches the soft spot in my heart for appendages or anatomy in general.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the gingerbread man cookie cutter is really funny. If somebody put those gingerbread men out and hid the cutters, I really would think somebody took a bite out of each gingerbread man instead of ever thinking about that they were just cut that way lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm going to do next time John! ;-)

    ReplyDelete